Sunday, December 13, 2009

GOODBYE TAIWAN

yep,

the time has actually come. much faster than i expected.

in 26.5 hours i will be on a malaysia airlines flight leaving taipei, taiwan. one-way flight to LA.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigghhh. i have made such incredible friends here. such genuine fun ppl.
living in a city is fabulous: lively nightlife, great public transportation (MRT, taxi, bus), cheap food (altho i am quite sick of taiwanese food), walking everywhere, quaint inner streets w/ random bubbles of parks, and tiny hole-in-the-wall restaurants. LOVELY.

i HIGHLY recommend studying abroad.

and i even learned some chinese........along with giving armenian lessons to ppl that cared ;-)
GOOSHTEM!

the one Taiwanese way of life that i am bringing back with me to the states is the idea of biking everywhere. i'm getting a new bike and biking to classes at calpoly. i don't want to use my car at all. unless i have to.
my ipod died somehow. gonna get that 16gig ipod nano, green.

my dad asked me what i want to eat when i return home: SALAD, with CHEESE, and EGGNOG.

the xmas decor in my home is ready for meeeee!! yayy!! AND-i'll hang out with my peeps that i haven't seen and that are looking forward to hearing my stories :-) that's always nice to have.
and of course, visiting my nana and aunts. :-)


nicole's comin' home.


studio final review.......me and Tu




roommate picture!! me and marie.. my amazing roomie.


hello kitty cafe...........amazingness!! with my girls. .... me and elena (from spain)

danny (from bolivia) Tu (from vietnam)


YAY!!! I had been waiting for months to go to this restaurant!


elena has the most contagious laugh. love her!


one of the many group pics we've taken...must upload more photos and more ppl
tu, shiva, me, tina, wendy, josh (from cpp)

2 comments:

逸離 said...

:D it's wonderful timing.

i will missing you guys~!


Shiva

Dr.Wu-FAIA said...

What a lovely memory and beautiful country and people there! Too bad its the end of a quarter, but you can go there anytime. Taiwan will always embrace you!